- In Ottawa branch, you may find classes for Chen’s Taichi (Tai Chi) (original one of all other styles of Taichi), Qigong which is one of Chinese Wellness Exercise involving relaxed breathing, gentle movements or poses and quiet mind to cultivate and strengthen
Qigong Workshops includes: “Eight Pieces of Brocade (Ba Duan Jin 八段錦)”, “Six Healing Sounds (Liu Zi Jue 六字訣)”, “Wu Style 8 Methods for Health (Wu Shi Jiashen Ba Fa 吴氏健身八法)”, “Muscle-Tendon Change Classic (Yì Jīn Jīng 易筋经)”, “Five Animals (Wu Qin Xi 五禽戲)”, “Shi Er Duan Jin (十二段锦) “, “Daoyin Yang Sheng Gong Shi Er Fa (导引养生功十二法)” etc.
Taichi Workshops covers: All contents are orginal and traditional methods and techniques from Chen Village in China.
- Chen’s Tai Chi for Health and Wellness (Chen’s Tai Chi Warm-Up, Silk-Reeling etc, and Chen’s Tai Chi Essential 18 Forms).
- Main Bare Hands exercises cover “Chen’s Tai Chi Old Frame 1”, “Chen’s Tai Chi Old Frame 2”, “Chen’s Tai Chi New Frame 1”, “Chen’s Tai Chi New Frame 2”.
- Chen’s Tai Chi Weapons include “Chen’s Tai Chi Straight Sword (Jian)”, “Chen’s Tai Chi Broad Sword (Dao)”, “Guan Gong Da Dao” etc.
- In Push Hands class you can learn Push Hands basics, 5 essential methods and application.
- All programs contain more contents depending on “Chen’s Taichi Rank System“.
Workshop in Ottawa: Every 1st Friday/each month
|14:00 — 16:00||Qigong: Chinese Traditional Wellness Exercise|
|16:00 — 18:00||Chen’s Taichi & Push Hands|
|10:00 — 11:00||Qigong: Chinese Traditional Wellness|
|14:00 — 15:00||Qigong: Chinese Traditional Wellness Exercise|
|15:00 — 16:00||Chen’s Taichi: Beginners & Intermediate
**The above Schedule is subject to Changes with or without prior Notice.
For Reservation, Please contact 613-823-7292 (Ottawa), 514-966-9878 (Montreal)